All-round marine diesel mechanic
In connection with the expansion of our activities, we are looking for an all-round (ship's) diesel mechanic:
- Performing maintenance on the propulsion installations and power management systems of our various customers on location with service car and in our workshop;
- Solving malfunctions of engines of various brands on both electrotechnical and mechanical level;
- Revising and repairing engines and gearboxes on board the various vessels as well as in our workshop. In addition, we regularly carry out work abroad;
- The removal and installation of the various installations.
- Experience with diesel engines, both mechanical and electrical;
- Good communication skills: team player;
- Accurate, independent, flexible;
- No 8 to 5 mentality and willingness to maintain breakdown service;
- Customer-oriented and quality and results-oriented.
Conditions of employment
We offer excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment, a good salary, the option of a service car, training and career opportunities and a very dynamic and social working environment.
PowerPort B.V. takes care of the installation of complete engine installations, performs service and maintenance on diesel engines, generators and gearboxes and sells new and used marine diesel engines. Our clients include government and semi-governmental organisations, shipping companies, charter companies, inland shipping companies, offshore companies and private individuals. PowerPort B.V. has years of experience with ship propulsion systems, has the know-how and excellent facilities. We have well-trained specialists who deliver top quality. Our motto is 'Can't, doesn't exist'.
PowerPort B.V. is located in the heart of the port of Rotterdam and offers 24/7 services in cooperation with our sister companies shipyard De Haas Maassluis B.V. and De Haas Rotterdam B.V..
Acquisition is not appreciated!